Elmendorf Tear Strength Tester UI-TX15B
Elmendorf Tear Strength Tester is used to test how well the material can withstand the effect of tearing.
- Unuo Instruments
- 18 months warranty
- ASTM D1922, ASTM D1424, DIN 53862,
- EN ISO 13937-1, ISO 4674-2
Elmendorf Tear Strength Tester is used to test how well the material can withstand the effect of tearing. The elmendorf tear tester is suitable to test textile, non-woven fabric, plastic film, paper and etc.
Elmendorf tear strength tester test methods includes ASTM D1922, ASTM D1424, DIN 53862, EN ISO 13937-1, ISO 4674-2 and etc. Welcome to contact us Today for the elmendorf tear tester price and more details.
1. Unuo Elmendorf Tear Tester Features
- Easy operation and long service life;
- Manual model, digital model, touch screen control model is available for choice.
- Computer control function is available for choice.
2. Elmendorf Tear Strength Test Procedure (ASTM D1922)
Clamp the sample on the elmendorf tear tester. The tearing strength tester would automatically cut a length of 20mm on the sample as per standard. Then to release the pendulum. Welcome to contact us for more details. The energy loss by the pendulum is used to calculate an average tearing force.
3. Elmendorf Tear Strength Tester Key Specification
|Control Method||Button Control||Touch Screen Control|
|Sample Cut Function|
|Test Range||A:0~16N; B:0~32N|
(D range is customized)
|Test Unit||N, gf, cN, cP|
|Sample Clamp Method||Pneumatic Clamping (Air compressor is needed)|
|Power supply||1∮AC 220V 50/60HZ|
|Standards||Textile: GB\T3917.1, ASTM D1424, DIN 53862, EN ISO 13937-1, ISO 4674-2,|
ISO 9290, M&S P29, NEXT 17, NF G07-149
Paper: GB\T 455, APPITA P 400, ASTM D 689, BS 4468, CSA D9, DIN 53128,
EN 21974, ISO 1974, JIS P8116, TAPPI T414, UNI 6444
Plastic: GB\T11999, ASTM D1922, ISO 6383-2, JIS K7128-2, NF T 54141
Non Woven Fabric：ASTM D5734, WSP 100.1