Taber Abrasion Machine UI-FT42
Taber Abrasion Machine is used to test abrasive wear resistance of fabric, leather, rubber, paper and etc.
- Unuo Instruments
- 18 months warranty
- CE & ISO17025 calibrated certificate
- ASTM D3884, ASTM D1044, ISO 5470-1 and etc
Taber Abrasion Machine – Taber Abrasion Tester is used to test sample abrasive wear resistance by rubbing the sample on the turntable platform with Taber abrasion wheels. Taber Abrasion Test Method includes ASTM D3884, ASTM D1044, ASTM D4060, ASTM D1175, ISO 5470-1, DIN, JIS and etc. Taber Abrasion Resistance Test Materials include textile fabric, rubber, leather, fabric and etc.
Unuo Instruments manufactures and supplies Taber Abrasion Tester For Sale. Contact us TODAY for Taber Abrasion Tester Price & more details.
* We have few sets of used taber abrasion tester for sale which are also in excellent conditions. Contact us for the details.
1. Unuo Taber Abrasion Tester Features
- 1 or 2 test positions available;
- Various kinds of Taber abrasion wheels for choice;
- (ASTM D4060 CS17 wheel, Taber abrasion ASTM D3884 CS10, CS17 and etc.)
2. Taber Abrasion Machine Principle
Taber Abraser is a Rotary Platform Abraser, which consists of a rotary platform with 2 arms (with weight). For different materials’ Taber abrasion test, it may need different kinds of abrasive wheels to complete the test. For example, leather abrasion test normally uses H18 abrasive wheels.
Place the sample on the turntable platform. Clamp the abrasive wheels and load on the 2 arms. And make sure the abrasive wheels are contacting the sample. The platform would be turned driven by the motor and the sample would be rubbed by the abrasive wheels. We also supply other types wear abrasive tester like DIN Abrasion Tester for choice.
3. Taber Abrasion Machine Specification
|Taber Wear Test Standards||ASTM D1044, ASTM D3884, DIN 52347, DIN 53109,|
ISO-5470-1, JIS K7204, JIS A1453, JIS K6902, JIS L1096
|Test Positions||1 or 2|
|Speed||60rpm / 70±2 rpm (adjustable)|
|Distance between abrasive wheel to the central of turntable||37 mm~38m|
|Distance between 2 abrasive wheels||52.4 mm|
|Counter||LCD display, 0~999,999|