Density Balance UI-FT44
Density Balance – Density Meter is a lab balance for solids density test like rubber, PVC, EVA and etc.
Unuo supplies benchtop digital density meter in accuracy 0.001g=1mg, 0.01g=10mg. Contact us for best density meter price. Here for more rubber testers.
1. Unuo Digital Density Balance Features:
- – Accuracy 0.001g, 0.01g for choice;
- – All needed accessories of balance density kit are equipped.
- – With Windshield;
- – Automatically Density Calculation;
- – Benchtop Portable Density Balance.
- – In Stock; Fast Delivery.
2. Unuo Density Meter For Solids Principle
Use the digital density analyzer to measure the sample mass in air and water then to calculate sample density.
When the sample is completely immersed in water, the mass of the water is less than the mass in the air, the mass reduction is equal to the mass of the water discharged from the sample, and the volume of the discharged water is equal to the volume of the sample. According to the Archimedes principle, Knowing the mass and the density of the discharged water, the volume of the discharged water can be obtained, and the volume of the sample is known from the volume of the discharged water, so that the volume of the known test and the mass in the air can obtain an accurate sample density.
The density would be automatically calculated by the balance density kit.
3. Unuo Density Meter – Densimeter Specification
|Result Display Range|
|Water Tank Size|
|Test Temp. Range|
|Density Balance Method Standards|
ASTM D792, ISO 2781 method A, GB/T 533 method A