Bally Waterproofness Tester UI-FT20
Bally Waterproofness Tester is to test materials like coated leather, leather dynamic water penetration resistance ability. The material would be partially put in water and the bally water penetration tester would flex the sample in the water under certain speed to simulate material water resistance in daily work. Here for more Leather Testing Machine.
1. Unuo Bally Waterproofness Tester Features
- – 4 stations with separate counter; If one station is detected of water leakage, this station would stop. The remain 3 stations would work until the water leakage is detected.
- – Touch Screen Control;
2. Unuo Bally Leather Water Penetration Test Result Measurements
- a) the % gain in mass of the test piece due to water absorption 60 min from the start of the test;
- b) the mass of water which has passed through the test piece after 60 min of test.
3. Unuo Leather Water Resistance Tester Specification
4 or 6
inert rigid material, ￠30.0±0.5mm
|Two Cylinders Max. Distance|
|Standards||DIN-53338, ISO 5403-1 2011, GB/T 22890-2008, EN ISO 20344:2002(6.13), QB/T 4044, BS EN 13518-2002, EN 344-1:1992(5.14), DIN 53338, ISO 17702-2003, SATRA TM 171:1995, GB/T 3903.17-2008|