Shoelace Abrasion Tester UI-FT39
Shoelace Abrasion Tester is used to determine shoe lace to lace abrasion resistance to repeated rubbing.
- Unuo Instruments
- 18 months warranty
- CE & ISO 17025 calibrated certificate
- DIN-4843，QB/T 2226，SATRA PM154，
- GB/T 3903.36，ISO 22774, GB/T 3903
Shoelace Abrasion Tester – Lace to lace method is used to determine shoe lace to lace abrasion resistance to repeated rubbing. Unuo lace to lace abrasion tester is designed and applicable to DIN-4843，QB/T 2226，SATRA PM154，GB/T 3903.36，ISO 22774 and etc.
Unuo Shoelace Abrasion Tester-lace to lace method Features
- – 4 stations with separately counter; if one sample is broken, this station would auto stop and the remains 3 stations would work till their sample is broken.
- -Touch Screen Control;
- -This tester meets the 3 methods requirements mentioned in ISO 22774;
- 1. Lace to lace method;
- 2. Lace to standard eyelet;
- 3. Lace to eyelet from footwear;
Lace to lace Abrasion Method Principle:
Shoelace would be rub in a fixed angle at the point of contact with the loop. Then the shoelace would be fixed with a standard weight during the whole abrasion test until it is broken. Here for more shoe accessories tester.
Unuo Key Specification:
|Grips min. separation||D=280±50mm|
|Template||Width 25±5mm, 52.5°±5°|
|Counter||0~99999999 can be set|
|Power||1∮ AC 220V|
|Standards||DIN-4843, QB/T 2226, SATRA PM154, GB/T 3903.36, ISO 22774|