Horizontal Flammability Tester UI-TX40
Horizontal Flammability Tester – Horizontal Flammability Chamber is used to test textile and material used in vehicles horizontal burning rate when exposure to a small flame. Horizontal Flammability Test Method includes ISO 3795, ASTM D5132, JIS D1201, SAE J369, FZ/T01028, GB/T8410, GB/T20953 and etc.
1. Unuo Horizontal Flammability Tester Features
- The equipment is made of metal, the main body bracket is made of stainless steel, some of the structure is made of aluminum and copper. The whole equipment is sturdy and durable;
- Two timing devices with ignition timer and flame spread timer
- Transparent glass window for good observation of the sample burning test process.
- It adopts one-button electric spark ignition control system, which is safe and reliable.
- It has a combustion gas flow regulating device, and adjusts the flame height according to the actual operation, which is convenient and quick.
2. Horizontal Flammability Test Principle
The sample is horizontally clamped on the U-shaped bracket, and is ignited by a predetermined small flame in the combustion chamber for 15 seconds. The flame is ignited at one end of the sample to test the time when the flame spreads to a prescribed distance and the distance of the flame combustion. This flammability chamber determines if and when the flame extinguishes.
3. Horizontal Flammability Tester Specification
|flame spread timer||0`999.9S|
|Ignition time||15S (can be set)|
|Sample Holder||Outer frame 360mm×100mm, inner frame 330mm×50mm|
|Sample size||356mm×100mm, thickness ≤13mm|
|Burner tip to sample surface distance||19mm|
|Burner inner diameter||Diameter 9.5mm|
|Ignition method||One-button ignition|
|Standards||ISO 3795, ASTM D5132, JIS D1201, SAE J369,
FZ/T01028, GB/T8410, GB/T20953