Accessibility Probe UI-T07
Accessibility Probe is a articulated probe which simulate baby or children’s fingers to test if the tested toy component or parts are accessible or. So it is also called standard test finger probe.
Unuo standard test finger probe meets EN 71-1, ASTM F963, 16CFR 1500, ISO 8124-1, GB 6675-2 and etc.
1. The standard test finger probe consists of 2 probes: Probe A and Probe B
|Probe||Probe A（under 36months）||Probe B（36 months or over）|
|Test finger material||SUS304|
|Roller material||Aluminum alloy|
|36 months or over||B||4.3||8.6||38.4||19.3||57.9||38.1||451.6|
|For toys intended for children of both age groups, both probes should be used.|
2. How to test with EN 71 Accessibility probe?
- remove all removable parts from the toy without using tools
- if the toy is equipped with tools, then use the equipped tool to remove all the components which can be removed by the tool.
- extend the applicable articulated probe(test finger) to the toy part or component to be tested in any way, and each probe can be rotated 90° to simulate the movement of the finger joints. If necessary, the probe can be rotated around the axis at any joint to contact toy parts or components.
* You may also like: Toy Testing Equipment