Vertical Propagation Tester For Single Insulated Wire/Cable UI-T241
Vertical Propagation Tester For Single Insulated Wire/Cable is used to check the falling flaming droplets/particles when the single wire/cable is burned vertically by 1kW pre-mixed flame.
1. Vertical Propagation Tester Machine Standards
This machine meets IEC 60332-1-1, IEC 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-1-3, GB/T 18380.11, GB/T 18380.12, GB/T 18380.13
- IEC 60332 Part 1-1: Test for vertical flame propagation for a single insulated wire or cable –Apparatus
- IEC 60332 Part 1-2: Test for vertical flame propagation for a single insulated wire or cable –Procedure for 1kW pre-mixed flame
- IEC 60332 Part 1-3: Test for vertical flame propagation for a single insulated wire or cable –Procedure for determination of flaming droplets/particles
2. IEC 60332-1 Vertical Flammability Tester
This apparatus is an integrated unit that has a flammability device, metallic cover, control system, ventilation system, temperature measurement system and an inlet sealed with rubber glove for operation.
3. Machine Key Specification
- Machine chamber size: 1.0M3
- Burner: 1kW pre-mixed burner made of copper, blue flame height 46-78mm, flame total height 148-208mm.
- Air source: need a air compressor; Require 0/7Mpa, 500W air compressor.
- Cable/wire length: 600±25mm
- Cable/wire diameter: 1-30mm
- Metallic cover: height 1200mm, width 300mm, depth 450mm
- Ignition method: auto
- Flame time: 0.1-99.99s/m
- After flame time: auto record, resolution 0.01s
4. IEC 60332-1 Test apparatus Structure
- This flame propagation tester is mainly consisted of a flame chamber, metallic cover, and control system;
- Flame chamber: volume 1.0M3, inner dimension is 1050*650*1600mm. It is formed by numerical control processing of steel plate, and is painted by high-temperature electrostatic baking;
- Metallic cover: stainless steel 304
- Control system: PLC
- Ventilation system
- Observation window
- Machine dimensions: 1080*650*1750mm
- Temperature measurement system:
- Temperature measuring copper block: diameter 9mm, mass 10g;
- A K-type thermocouple with an armored wire diameter of 0.5mm is used, and a jacket made of stainless steel tube is used;
- Equipped with a hand-held digital display thermometer, the maximum reading of which is 1300°C;
- Equipped with a stopwatch.
- Load: can be customized; Standard accessories are 5N, 7.5N, 10N, 20N, 30N
hine ould be a good option for you.