Bally Flexometer UI-FT17A
Bally Flexometer is to determine leather flex resistance by flexing leather in a certain angle and speed in wet or dry condition. The flexometer is suitable to test all kinds of leather whose thickness is below 3 mm.
Unuo Instruments is a manufacturer and supplier of leather testing equipment. Contact us today for Bally Leather Flexing Tester price & more details.
1. Unuo Bally Flexometer Features:
- Flex sample in dry or wet;
- Environment control available;
- The clamp is different as required by different test standards and purposes.
2. Know more about Bally Flex Test
- Bally Flexometer Different Types Test Grip
Bally Flexometer standard includes ISO 5402-1, ISO 20344, ASTM D6182, IULTCS/IUP 20-1, EN 344 and SATRA leather standard SATRA TM55. Although these leather flexing test methods require the same flexing speed, they have different requirements for the test grip. Below is a comparison of ISO 20344 and ISO 5402-1.
Unuo Bally Leather Flexing Tester can be equipped with these 2 types of grip in one flexometer to save your cost!
- For leather flex resistance test method ISO 5402, part 1 is flexometer method – Bally Flex Tester; Part 2 is Vamp Flex Method – Vamp Flex Tester;
- Bally Leather Flexing Tester is a pre-flexing machine before Water Vapour Permeability(WVP) test as mentioned in ISO 20344.
- To know flexing resistance of leather at low temperature, Bally Flexing Tester can be made with temperature & humidity control. This cold Bally flexing tester can be added with other test grips like vamp flex tester to save your cost. As a leather testing machine, bally flex tester is commonly used to check the properties of leather and footwear /shoe upper materials.
* Contact us for Update about ISO 5402-1 VERSION 2022
3. Bally Flexometer Specification
|Power supply||1∮AC 220V 50/60HZ 3A|
|Bally Flex Test Method Standards
(Grips vary according to standards)
|GB/T 20991，SATRA TM55，DIN 53351，ISO 5402，BS 344-1，JIS K6545，QB/T 2714-05，EN 13512，ISO 17694，GB/T 3903.41，IULTCS/IUP 20-1，ISO 17694，EN 13512 ，EN344-1 section 188.8.131.52 and annex C，EN ISO 20344 section 184.108.40.206，AS/NZS 2210.2 section 220.127.116.11，ASTM D 6182|