Salt Spray Machine UI-E01A
Salt Spray Machine – Salt Spray Test Chamber is used to test material Corrosion resistance by producing salt fog. So it is also called salt fog test chamber. This salt spray cabinet is widely used in painting, coating and other industries. Salt Spray Test Method includes ASTM B117, B268, CNS 3627, 3885, 4159, 7669, 8886, JIS D-0201, H-8502, H-8610, K-5400, Z-2371, ISO3768, 3769, 3770, GB/T2423, GJB 150 and etc.
As required by different test standards, the salt spray test machine can be mainly divided into 3 kinds of tester – cass test chamber, nss salt spray chamber, ASS test chamber.
Unuo Instruments is salt spray chamber manufacturers, suppliers and supplies salt spray chamber in various kinds of size for choice. Here for more Envrionment Tester.
1. Unuo Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber Features
- Double over-temperature protection, the heating power can be automatically cut off when there is a temperature control table failure or a heating system failure. Avoid excessive temperature damage to the Salt Spray corrosion test chamber.
- Double low water level protection to prevent dry burning of test salt spray machine and pressure tube heating tube.
- Overload short circuit protection. Prevent damage to the instrument and the internal electronic control components of the instrument when an abnormality occurs. Any low water level appears.
- Metering cylinder: Two built-in mist collecting cylinders (one E01A-108 type). It is less susceptible to damage than traditional external models.
- Nozzle: Precision quartz glass nozzle. Guaranteed to use 4,000 hours without crystallization. Spray tower with cone disperser, with guiding fog, adjusting the amount of fog, and even fogging, etc.
2. Unuo Salt Spray Machine Specification
|Test Chamber Volume||108L||270L||600L||Test Volume Can be customized|
|Test Chamber size (cm)||60*45*40||90*60*50||120*100*50|
|Brine tank size||15L||25L||40L|
|Temp. Of test chamber||NSS & ASS = 35±1℃ / CASS = 50±1℃|
|Temp. Of Pressure Barrel||NSS & ASS = 47±1℃ / CASS = 63±1℃|
|Compressed Air Pressure||Air inlet pressure2.00kgf/cm2, Spray port 1.00 kgf/cm2|
|Amount of spray||1.0~2.0mL/80cm2/h (Collect at least 16 hours, then to calculate the average)|
|Test Chamber relative humidity||Above 85%|
|Spray Method||Continuous spray|
|Heating Method||Electric heating (titanium tube)|
|Power||Single Phase AC220V10A||Single Phase AC220V15A||Single Phase AC220V20A||Single Phase AC220V20A|
|Machine Material||1. 5MM imported P.V.C;|
(Note: for NSS & ASS test, thickness=5mm; CASS =8mm)
Chamber cover adopts 5mm Imported transparent acrylic sheet.
|Standards||ASTM B-117, B-268, CNS 3627,3885, 4159, 7669, 8886, JIS D-0201, H-8502, H-8610, K-5400, Z-2371, ISO3768, 3769, 3770, GB/T2423, GJB 150.|