Zipper Fatigue Tester UI-FT34
Zipper Fatigue Tester is used to test zipper reciprocating fatigue resistance under lateral and longitudinal tension. This zipper testing machine is designed and applicable to SATRA TM50, CNS 1083, BS 3084, DIN 3419-1, DIN EN16732 and etc.
Unuo Instruments supplies various kinds of zipper testing machine for reciprocation, strength, zipper puller test and etc. Contact us today for more details!
1. Unuo Zipper Fatigue Tester Features:
- This zipper reciprocating tester would auto-stop once the broken or damaged sample is detected;
- Lateral and longitudinal tension force adjustable;
- Pre-set test cycles function; this zipper reciprocating fatigue testing machine would stop once reaches the pre-set cycles;
2. Zipper Reciprocating Tester Principle:
Clamp the slide fastener’s 2 stringers and bottom firmly with a certain force. Make the zipper puller to do reciprocating action to certain cycles.
Zipper length traverse: 75mm to 90mm in each direction; To-and-fro movement: 150mm to 180mm.
3. Unuo Zipper Fatigue Tester Specification:
|Standards||QB/T 2171, SATRA TM50, CNS 1083, BS 3084, QB/T1333, DIN 3419-1, DIN EN16732|
|Clamp||Lateral width: 25mm; longitudinal width: 10mm|
|Power||1∮, AC220V, 3A|