45 Degree Flammability Tester UI-TX43
45 Degree Flammability Tester is applicable to test fabric flammability resistance by burning the fabric in 45 degree to know material flammability rating. This flammability tester is suitable to test all kinds of textile and its products.
1. Unuo Flammability Tester Features
- The 45° automatic combustion chamber can count the ignition time of 1sfrom the start of combustion.
- When the flame hits the sample, the timer will automatically start timing until the flame ignites the cotton thread and disconnects, so that the weight falls to trigger the micro switch, and the timer stops counting.
- The 45 degree flammability chamberconsists of a stainless steel combustion chamber with a glass window, which has the characteristics of corrosion resistance and heat resistance.
- The position of the internal sample mounting frame can be adjusted outside the box according to the thickness of the sample, which is convenient and safe.
- Provide the brush device required by the standard, which is convenient for preparing the suede sample before the test.
2. 45 Degree Flammability Test Principle
Under the specified conditions, the surface of the sheet placed at an angle of 45° is ignited, and the burning rate of this part is evaluated according to the flame propagation time. This flammability chamber can safely and accurately test the potential flame spread time of textile burning.
3. 45 Degree Flammability Tester Key Specification
|Sample holder||Inner frame(152×38)mm, thickness 2mm, angle 45°|
|Distance from burner top to sample||8mm|
|Brush device||Nylon 0.4mm in diameter, 19mm long, 20 clusters per cluster, 4 clusters per inch (one row), a total of 2 rows, weighing 150g|
|Flammability Test Standards||ASTM D1230, CA TB117(2000), CFR 16-1610, CS 191-153,|
Fed Std 191A-5908, GB/T 14644, NFPA 702