Footwear Testing Machine
1. What is Footwear Testing Machine?
Footwear Testing Machine is used to test shoe properties which include abrasion, flexing, water penetration, colorfastness, fatigue, compression, impact, and other tests. Tested by footwear testing equipment, we can know if the sample shoe can meet standards requirements or not before bulk production and save cost.
2. Unuo Footwear Testing Equipment includes:
- Shoe Sole Testing Machine
eg: sole bonding test by universal testing machine, flexing by Ross flex tester, abrasion by DIN abrasion tester, Akron abrasion tester and etc.
- Leather Testing Machine
eg: leather flexing by bally flexometer, abrasion by Martindale abrasion tester, colorfastness by Xenon light fastness tester and etc.
- Shoe Accessory Testing Equipment
eg: shoelace abrasion (lace to lace method, lace to eyelet method), hook and loop fatigue tester, zipper tester
- Safety Footwear Testing Machine
eg: safety footwear testing as per ISO 20344.
- Finished/Whole Shoe Testing Machine
eg: shoe flexing waterproofness tester
3. Footwear Testing Standards:
Most shoe testing machines meet SATRA, ISO, ASTM, BS, DIN, EN, and other footwear testing methods. If you are looking for SATRA test equipment, Unuo footwear testing equipment can be a good option for you.
4. Unuo Shoe Testing Machine Features:
- Use brand motor to ensure machine serve life.
- User-friendly design.
- Installed before delivery.
- Detailed operation instruction.
- 18 month warranty; 7*24 service.
Contact Unuo Team Today to get Free recommendation for your footwear testing lab & find more about Footwear Testing Machine.