ASTM D395 Compression Set Fixture UI-FT32
ASTM D395 Compression Set Fixture is to test rubber under constant deflection in air.
- Unuo Instruments
- 18 months warranty
- ASTM D395 Method B, ASTM D1056, ISO 815
ASTM D395 Compression Set Fixture –Compression Set Test Fixture is to test rubber, elastomer, silicone rubber and others compression set after compressed for certain period under constant strain at given temperature.
Compression set of rubber standard includes ASTM D395 method B (ASTM D395B), ISO 815, DIN 53517, ASTM D1056 compression set and etc. Contact us today for Compression Set Fixture price & more details.
Compression Set Fixture test result would help you to know the properties of elastomers and can be a reference for your elastomer selection guide to choose low compression set rubber, elastomers. Know more about compression set test by this article.
1. Unuo ASTM D395 Compression Set Fixture Features
- Steel Spacer is customizable to different thickness;
- Strong Structure; Made of stainless steel; More reliable if compression set test under high temperature and humidity condition is needed
- ASTM D395 method A compression set fixture under constant force in air available.
Warm Tip: please pay attention to sample hardness. Choose the suitable compression set method and steel spacer for the compression set test fixture.
2. Rubber Compression Calculation
CB=[(to-ti)/(to-tn)]*100 (the test result would be expressed in %)
- CB=compression set (ASTM D395 method B) expressed as % of the original deflection.
- To=original thickness of specimen
- Ti=final thickness of specimen
- Tn=thickness of the spacer bar used.
Warm tip: for your understanding compression set results, the lower % of the test result, the better your sample resists constant deflection.
3. Other needed equipment for compression set test
- Environment Chamber
- Aging Oven
- Thickness Gauge
- Hardness Tester
*Above lab testing machines are available from Unuo Instruments.
4. Unuo ASTM D395 Compression Set Fixture Specification
|Compression %||10%, 15%, 25% or customized|
|Standards||ASTM D395 Method B, GB/T 7759, ISO 815|