ASTM D395 Compression Set Fixture UI-FT32
ASTM D395 Compression Set Fixture is to test rubber under constant deflection in air.
- Unuo Instruments
- 18 months warranty
- ISO17025 calibrated certificate
- ASTM D395 Method B, GB/T 7759, ISO 815
ASTM D395 Compression Set Fixture–Compression Set apparatus is to test rubber, elastomer, silicone rubber and others compression set after compressed for certain period under constant strain at given temperature.
Compression set of rubber standard includes ASTM D395 method B (ASTM D395B), ASTM D1056, ISO 815, DIN 53517 and etc. Contact us today for Compression Set apparatus price more details.
Compression Set Fixture test result would help you to know properties of elastomers and can be a reference for your elastomer selection guide to choose low compression set rubber, elastomers.
Unuo ASTM D395 Compression Set Fixture Features
- – Steel Spacer is customizable to different thickness;
- – Strong Structure; Made of stainless steel;
Warm Tip: please pay attention to sample hardness. Choose the suitable compression set method and steel spacer for compression set tester.
Rubber Compression Calculation
CB=[(to-ti)/(to-tn)]*100 (the test result would be expressed in %)
- CB=compression set (ASTM D395 method B) expressed as % of the original deflection.
- To=original thickness of specimen
- Ti=final thickness of specimen
- Tn=thickness of the spacer bar used.
Warm tip: for your understanding compression set results, the lower % of the test result, the better your sample resists constant deflection.
Other needed equipments for compression set test
Unuo ASTM D395 Compression Set Fixture Specification
|Compression %||10%, 15%, 25% or customized|
|Standards||ASTM D395 Method B, GB/T 7759, ISO 815|