Random Pilling Tester UI-TX08
Random Pilling Tester is a kind of pilling tester to determine textile fabric resistance to pilling, fuzzing and matting by tumbling randomly..
- Unuo Instruments
- 18 months warranty
- CE & ISO17025 calibrated certificate
- ISO 12945.3, ASTM D3512,ASTM D1375,GB/T4802.4
Random Pilling Tester is a kind of pilling tester to determine textile fabric resistance to pilling, fuzzing and matting by tumbling randomly.
Unuo Instruments is textile testing machine manufacturer and supplier. Welcome to contact us for pilling tester price & more details!
Unuo Random Tumble Pilling Tester Features
- – transparent acrylic test chamber door & light inside of the chamber for easy viewing
- – test chamber quantity 2 & 4 for options;
- – random tumble pilling test method meets ISO 12945.3, ASTM D3512, ASTM D1375, GB/T4802.4 etc.
Random Tumble Pilling Method Principle
The random tumble pilling tester would tumble specimens randomly inside of the lined cylindrical test chamber by with the help of impeller and compressed air. After a certain period, check the textile fabric samples pilling, fuzzing and matting visually.
Random Tumble Pilling Test Procedure
- Step 1: prepare & condition the specimens as per standard;
- Step 2: install the polychloroprene liner in the random pill drum;
- Step 3: place the specimens in the test chamber and close the door. Run the pilling machine for a certain period and check at each interval as per standard.
- Step 4: evaluate the specimens visually with the help of the viewing cabinet. (make sure the viewing cabinet is placed in a darkened room.)
Random Tumble Pilling Test Result
The tested specimens would be placed on the viewing cabinet together with a reference sample for assessment. Then to observe the grade of pilling, fuzzing and matting. Below is the random pilling grade table for your reference.
Random Pilling Tester Specification
|Test Chamber Number|
LED display, 0-99 min
|Test Chamber Size|
Diameter 146, depth 152
14~21Kpa（2~3psi）can be adjusted manually
|Random Tumble Pilling Test Method|
ISO 12945.3, ASTM D3512,ASTM D1375, GB/T4802.4