Shoe Dielectric Resistance Tester UI-FT07
Shoe Dielectric Resistance Tester, also named as shoe high voltage withstand tester, is used to test shoe sole and heel electrical insulation, to check shoe performance of voltage withstand and current leakage. It is to test safety shoe dielectric resistance ability (Electrical Hazard Testing) as mentioned in ASTM F2412.
Principle: Place the sample on the metal mesh and apply a certain voltage at a certain frequency. And then to measure shoe voltage withstand and current leakage. Similar Test is Safety Shoe Electrical Resistance Test.
1. Machine Safety Development
- To protect the operator, the shoe high voltage tester is operated while enclosed in a cabinet with interolck protection on the door;
- Alarm before test proceeds;
- Equipped with insulating rubber pad to place under the machine;
- Equipped with insulating glove for operator to place the sample;
- Voltage raise rate can be set;
- Auto-stop once current leakage is detected;
- Short circuit protection；
2. Unuo Shoe Dielectric Resistance Tester Features
- Emergency stop function
|Control method||Touch Screen Control|
|Standard||ANSI-Z41 section 4, CSA-Z195 section 5.4 , AS/NZS 2210.2 section 5.11,GB12011, GB/T20991 section 5.11, ASTM F2412 section 9, ASTM F2413 section 5.5,|