Vertical Flammability Chamber UI-TX41
Vertical Flammability Chamber is used to test textile product resistance to flame. This flammability chamber would burn the textile sample vertically for a certain period and measure sample afterflame time, afterglow time and sample damage length. It is suitable to test the flammability resistance of children’s sleepwear, textile fabric materials for furniture and other kinds of textile.
1. Unuo Vertical Flammability Tester Features
- Flame test chamber is made of stainless steel. Strong structure.
- Tempered glass, strong and convenient for observation.
- There are three timers to control the ignition time and record afterflame time, afterglow time.
2. Vertical Flammability Test Method
Flammability test method includes CFR 1615, CFR1616, GB/T 5455, ASTM D6413 and etc. Unuo Instruments supplies various kinds of Flammability Tester. Welcome to contact us Today for the fabric textile vertical flammability chamber price and more details.
3. Vertical Flame Test / Burning Test Principle
Vertical flammability tester is used for sample vertical flame test by burning it in its vertical end. In the specified combustion chamber, under the specified ventilation conditions, use the flame generated by the specified nozzle to ignite the center of the bottom edge of the sample clamped by a standard fixture in the vertical direction. flame. Record the continuous burning time of the flame on the sample, that is, the continuous burning time, and record the time that the material continues to burn without flame, that is, the smoldering time. The maximum length of the damaged part of the recording material under the specified weight tension is the damaged length.
4. Vertical Flammability Chamber Key Specification
|Ignition time||3S or 12S（1~99s can be set）|
|Nozzle||Inner diameter||11mm||10mm, length 76±6mm|
|Angle||25 ° from vertical||Vertical|
|Distance between nozzle and end of sample||17mm||19mm|