Laboratory Padder UI-TX393
Laboratory Padder, sometimes also called laboratory padding mangle, is used in lab to squeeze out excess water on the fabric evenly, simulating the function of dyeing padder. The lab padder is suitable for small batch and multi-variety textile dyeing use.
Unuo Instruments Supplies various kinds of Lab sample machines. Contact us today for Laboratory Padding Mangle Cost.
1. Unuo Lab Padder Features
- 2 types for choice – horizontal laboratory padder & vertical laboratory padder
- Made of high quality stainless steel SUS 304
- Pneumatic pressurization
- Speed of roll is controlled by inverter. The speed can be adjusted.
- Automatic reset to ensure operator safety in case of power failure
- Safety protection system, panel emergency stop switch, knee top front cover emergency stop switch. Your safety is our top concern.
2. Unuo Laboratory Padding Mangle Specification
|Roll Material||Nitrile Butadiene Rubber|