Infrared Lab Dyeing Machine UI-TX389
Infrared Lab Dyeing Machine is used to do high temperature sample dyeing heated by infrared.
- Unuo Instruments
- 18 months warranty
- Temperature RT～140℃
- Cup sizes: 150ml, 300ml, 420ml and etc.
Infrared Lab Dyeing Machine is a laboratory sample dyeing machine which is heated by infrared and used to do high-temperature sample dyeing for lab use before bulk production. Temperature ranges from Roon temperature to 140℃.
Unuo Instruments manufactures infra colour dyeing machine and other lab high temperature dyeing machine. Inquiry Today and know more details!
1. Unuo Infrared Lab Dyeing Machine Features
- Easy operation and long service life;
- IR beaker dyeing machine combines the advantages of general infrared and traditional glycerin proofing machine, good reproducibility, and low liquor ratio;
- Infra beaker dyeing machine uses an infrared electric heating tube, which is energy-saving, and irradiates the cup cage and the dyeing cup at the same time, which can effectively reduce the temperature difference between the dyeing cups, no oil fume pollution, no glycerin loss, and heat preservation, good constant temperature effect, can save your cost;
- 304 stainless steel cups; Cup size can be customized to 150ml, 300ml, and etc;
- Cups would be 360°rotated which make the sample even dyeing;
- Air cooling system, no need for water source and reduce operation cost
2. Infra Colour Dyeing Machine Application
This lab dyeing machine is suitable for dyeing knitted fabrics, woven fabrics, yarns, cotton, Tests for dyeing and washing fastness of high-temperature samples such as loose fibers, zippers, shoe mesh, etc., are high-temperature dyeing sample machines specially designed for the dyeing industry, chemical industry, raw materials, and cloth industry, which can accurately simulate actual production conditions to achieve the desired process effect. More Lab Sample Machine Here.
3. Infrared Lab Dyeing Machine Key Specification
|Grips||12 cups||24 cups|
|Cup Volume To Choose||300ml or 425ml|
|Heat Method||Infrared Heated|
|Cool Method||Air Cool|