Leather lastometer UI-FT50
- Unuo Instruments
- 18 months warranty
- DIN 53325, ISO-3379, QB 3812.7, SATRA TM24
Leather lastometer is intended to assess how much a material can be stretched simultaneously in two directions (distended) without being damaged. This simulates conditions experienced during the lasting operation in footwear manufacture.
1. Unuo Leather lastometer Features
- Touch Screen & Button Control to choose;
- Easy Operation & Maintenance
- Steel balls and fixtures are manufactured with high precision and durability;
- User-Friendly Design;
- Machine protection: pre-determined upper and lower limit positions function
2. Leather Ball Burst Tester Principle
Mount sample on the machine, a steel ball was placed at a predetermined speed (12 mm/min)（0.2mm/S） on the center portion of the inner surface of a circular leather sample. A crack was observed on the surface of the leather, and the height & force at which the first crack was generated were recorded, also the broken force and its height.
3. Leather Lastometer Tester Specification
|Control Method||Touch Screen||Button Control|
|Induction method||Load Cell Sensor|
|Diameter of grip||25mm|
|Steel Ball Diameter||6.25mm|
|Power||1∮ AC220V 50/60Hz|
|Standards||DIN 53325, ISO-3379, QB 3812.7, SATRA TM24|
|1. Know More|
Shoe Heat Resistance Tester is to test shoe outsole and upper hot contact resistance ability especially for safety shoe. Heat Resistance Test Method includes ISO 20344, SATRA TM49, EN 344 and etc.
|What Is Fabric Pills|
As described in ISO 12945-1, “pills are formed when fibres on a fabric surface “tease out” and become entangled during wear”. The level of pilling is determined by the rate of a) fibre entanglement leading to pill formation; b) development of more surface fibre; c) fibre and pill wear-off. The rate of these process depend on the fibre, yarn and fabric properties.