Veslic Rub Fastness Tester UI-FT23
Veslic Rub Fastness Tester is used to test leather color fastness by to-and-for rubbing.
- Unuo Instruments
- 18 months warranty
- CE & ISO 17025 calibrated certificate
- ISO 11640, DIN 4843, SATRA TM173 and etc
Veslic Rub Fastness Tester is used to test leather rub color fastness by to-and-for rubbing with a wool felt. And it is suitable to test all kinds of leathers. Veslic Rub Fastness test standard includes: ISO 11640, DIN 4843 and etc.
1. Unuo Veslic Rub Fastness Tester Features:
- Easy operation and long service life;
- Test Positions 1, 2, 4 for choose;
- Test consumables are all available.
2. Rub Fastness Tester Principle:
The Veslic test is to determine leather surface rub resistance ability with a wool felt. Veslic Leather Rub Color Fastness Tester would rub the leather sample with a wool felt with certain pressure for certain cycles. When it reaches the pre-set test cycles, machine would auto-stop. Then to check 1) wool felt color staining degree with staining grey scale; 2) leather sample color change degree with color change grey scale. 3) any change/damage to the leather.
3. Leather Rub Fastness Test Procedure:
- -Dry Test: Condition the sample as per ISO 2419; Temp. And humidity control chamber is needed;
- -Wet Test: Condition the sample as per ISO 11640 or your test standard; Vacuum vessel is needed.
2) Amount the sample on the rubbing fastness tester, choose the suitable mass for the sample. For normal leather, adopt total mass 1000±35g; for suede leather or suede-like leather, adopt total mass 500±25g. Amount the conditioned wool felt, rub the sample to-and-fro to certain number. For wet test, the sample and felt should be dried as per standard before assessment.
- -Leather Sample: use D65-Color Matching Booth to assess the color change as per ISO 105-A01;
- -Wool Felt: assess with grey scale according to ISO 105-A02 & ISO 105-A03
4. Veslic Rub Fastness Tester Key Specification:
|Position||1, 2, 4 (choose according to your requirements)|
|Abrasion Hear Test Area||15mm x 15mm|
|Movement speed||40 ± 2 times / min.|
|Rubbing Stroke||35 ± 2 mm|
|Tension extension range of sample||0 ~ 20%|
|Power supply||1∮AC 220V 50/60HZ|
|Standards||DIN 4843, ISO 11640, SATRA PM 173,
QB/T 2537, GB/T 20991 section 7.3,
EN ISO20344 section 7.3