Xenon Light Fastness Tester
Xenon Light Fastness Tester is a small, simple and economical xenon test chamber. It uses a low-power air-cooling xenon lamp to produce enough big irradiance energy in a small space. Moreover, a special catoptrical system is to ensure every exposure sample gets a homogeneous irradiance distribution.
This light fastness tester is equipped with extended UV filters, thus permit UV which is below the normal cut-on of natural sunlight to pass equal to simulate sunlight which doesn’t come through atmosphere. They are used to produce faster or more severe test results. All running parameters can be exported to computer through the USB interface.
1. Unuo Xenon Accelerated Aging Test Chamber Features:
- Small Size, easy to install, use and practically maintenance-free.
- The xenon light source correspond with international standards; ensure reproducibility and comparability of testing results.
- Irradiance energy can be accurately controlled. The “Closed-Loop” control system can automatically compensate the change of light intensity caused by ageing or other factors.
- Users can easily calibrate and adjust the irradiance or the black panel temperature by themselves.
- With High precision Pt100 Temperature sensor. Black panel temperature is auto-controlled during the whole process
- Alarm function for protection: Over temperature of BPT, big error for irradiance, auto shut-down protection when opening door protection for too low air pressure
- Touch screen and user-friendly operation interface allow operator to set the test parameters and monitor all the test process
- Specimen mounting and evaluation is fast and easy With unique slide-out specimen tray
- Real-time data can be collected and recorded. The incidental USB connector allow users to copy the test data into a USB drive, achieving unattended operation.
2. Bench Xenon Light Fastness Tester Key Specification:
- Light sources: 1.8KW air-cooled imported Xenon light from USA; Service lift: approx. 1500hours
- Filter: extended UV filter (OR daylight filter OR window glass filter) Choose One
- Exposure area: 1000cm² (can test 150mm×70mm samples for 9pcs in one time)
- Irradiance range: 30W/m²～100W/m²（300nm～400nm）OR 0.3 W/m²～0.8 W/m²（@ 340nm）OR 0.5 W/m²～1.5 W/m²（@ 420nm）OR 550 Watt (@ 300-800nm)
- Irradiance monitor methods: 340nm OR 420nm OR 300nm～400nm OR 300-800nm
- BST/BPT: RT+20℃～90℃
- Inner chamber: stainless steel
- Machine Size: 950mm×570mm×540mm
- Power: sing phase, 220V，50 or 60HZ
- Max. Current/Power: 12A-2.5KW